The Lorekeeper Index
you have seen what you've wished
Guardian of Lore
Immortal Admin
the lorekeeper

Welcome to the Lorekeeper board! Here you can find any and all lore pertaining to the world of Astraia! Now I realize that starting a role play with a lot of lore and detail can be overwhelming and daunting, and who the heck wants to read all that before they've even begun, right? Don't worry, you don't need to know everything to get started - anyone who reads the first post of the kickstart character guide and pays attention to the Player Information in the city of their choice can start creating and playing immediately and effectively without looking like a doofus. But if you're the kind of player who values depth and detail as much as I do, then you'll probably enjoy taking a little time to get hyped about it.

The lore in this board is not necessarily common in-character knowledge, but it is entirely meant for you as the player to utilize it however you wish in your role playing, from increasing your accuracy of racial details to locking horns with the big baddie of your choice. And don't let the lore dim your creativity either. If you think that there's something which should be added or changed, anything at all, feel free to post about it below.

index

Beginner
Useful lore for beginning players eager for more detail

alchemy
gods
magic
monsters
races
winged creatures

Intermediate
Lore adding to the depth of certain aspects of the game

No lore found