Staff Applications
you have seen what you've wished
Guardian of Lore
Immortal Admin
Yes, that's right, Legends is looking for staff members! I feel that right now at least, we're a little under-staffed. (Heck I'm running this show by myself.)

To be exact, we're looking for;

Marketers and Social Media Fanatics
Artists and/or Graphic Designers
Administrative Personnel
Moderators

Interested in running/helping to run the site's ongoing advertising and social media efforts?
We're looking for an outgoing, hashtag-savvy person who knows their way around social media outlets and other public Internet resources to get the word out and rake in new members!

Love digital art? Capable of drawing decent humanoids? Want to strut your stuff?
Legends is desperately in need of multiple someones with better hand-eye coordination than myself to draw, draw, draw, and watch their artwork appear all over the site (or at least all over my Lorekeeper board).

Interested in being part of the administrative team?
At the moment, I'm looking for one or two other committed, driven role players (with patience and professionalism in bounds) to help me run and expand the site, make important decisions, and get down in the dirt with both the players and our fellow members of staff. (And provide divine intervention when necessary.)

Want to sticky threads? Enforce the rules? Be a cool kid?
Lastly but not least, we're looking for well-mannered and enthusiastic people with the site's best interests at heart to take up the gruntwork by handling reports, mingling with members, running divine interference, knowing their lore, managing a city, crossing their t's, dotting their i's, and more. Still up for it?

We are also open to any other talents you think would be of great benefit! To apply, simply fill out this form and await further direction. You don't even need to be registered yet to do that. Have questions? Shoot me a message anywhere!
last edited Aug 4, 2017 20:47:22 GMT
0 likes
with careful hands, i'll let you down
i won't let go, stand up now